Generic Events Ambassador Program
Generic Events is looking for active lifestyle enthusiasts to join our Ambassador program!
You don’t have to be a professional athlete or even an experienced athlete to join our Generic Events Ambassador Program – we’re looking for outgoing individuals who are active in their communities (and love free race entries).
As a Generic Events Ambassador, you’ll help spread the word about our events at local running clubs, festivals, events, and on social media. In exchange you’ll get free race entries, awesome SWAG, grow your resume and be a part of a truly amazing community.
Check out the details below and apply if it sounds like you!
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- Promote Generic Events actively on social media at least once per week, following our provided social media guidelines.
- Participate in the Incentive-based Generic Events Referral Program by actively recruiting participants.
- Attend at least two Generic Events.
- Attend 4-6 local run clubs or events per year. We will help provide/assign contacts and events.
- Partake in 1 monthly phone conference to check in with the team.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Free entry to all Generic Events
- Ambassador racing outfit and lots of other cool SWAG.
- Discounted merchandise.
- Personalized discount/business cards to distribute.
- Genericevents.com bio.
- Registration incentives.
- Social media promotion.
REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR MOTIVATED AMBASSADORS
The Ambassador with the most referrals at the end of the season will receive a $100.00 gift certificate to North Face and additional incentives to be annouced. The minimum number of referrals needed to win is 35!
Please tell us a little about yourself, including answers to the questions below, and send links to your social media pages.
- What are three qualities that make you suited to be a Generic Events Ambassador?
- What running experience do you have? (Remember, we are looking for athletes of all levels, just as long as you’re passionate about living a healthy, active lifestyle!)
- What ways could you help promote Generic Events in the community?
HOW TO APPLY
Email completed applications to [email protected]
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Please submit applications by March 1, 2019. However, we are always accepting applications to build the program!